Have you made time to assess your life and/or relationship already in 2018? Jami and I sat down last night and wrote our goals for the year with specific objectives to meet those goals. Maybe today is the day for you! Go for it, and have fun planning your amazing future!
LIFE VISION WORKSHEET DIRECTIONS:
INDIVIDUALS: Write out goals for each area of life listed below. When writing a broader goal, i.e. “I will be debt-free in ________ years”, make sure you put in objectives to meet that goal such as “I will have my credit cards paid off by ____________” and “I will pay $100 a month more on my house payment a month to have my home paid off by __________.” A good example for an Emotional goal would be: “I will journal daily.” Have fun planning your amazing future!
COUPLES: Follow the directions above but make sure you are writing the goals for your relationship. Do this separately, then come back together with your lists and merge them. For the goals that are similar, simply write them down on separate piece of paper. For the goals that are different, decide which ones are important enough to include in your coupleship vision, and re-work those that don’t so that they do.
And here's our outline in case you'd like an example:
- Speak no ill, and speak the truth in love every day, multiple times a day.
- Exercise up to six days a week, with HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) three days a week and hiking or walking along the Greenbelt three times a week.
- Continue making love at least twelve times a month.
- Connected touch multiple times a day
- Quarterly fantasies explored.
- Net two million dollars by December 31, 2018 (one million residual income created from our weekly Webinars).
- Pay off debt by December 31, 2018.
- Pub and Spiritual Grub to begin by April 2018, growing into 100 members by December 31, 2018.
- Continue growing, learning, seeking together an individually daily, weekly and monthly through journaling, weekly community connection, and monthly rest and rejuvenation.
- Spring in Scottsdale for Couple's retreat and sunshine.
- Paris by the end of summer.
- Cuba in the fall.
- Monthly get aways at home or away.